This was forwarded to me this morning: 11/01/2008. Something to think about?
Wake Up America!!!
Leadership - Chicago style....
"Pull out of Iraq," they say....
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?
Body count in the last six months:
Chicago.... Who Runs it?
- 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.
- 221 killed in Iraq.
.....our leadership in Illinois..... all Democrats.
- Senators: Barack Obama & Dick Durbin
- Representatives: Jesse Jackson Jr.,
- Illinois Governor: Rod Blogojevich,
- Illinois House leader: Mike Madigan,
- Illinois Atty General: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike),
- Chicago Mayor: Richard M. Daley (son of Mayor Richard J. Daley)
Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago!
Of course, they're all blaming each other!
Can't blame Republicans, there aren't any!
This is the political culture that Obama comes from - in Illinois.
- State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country .
- Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. (Look 'em up if you want).
- Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
And he's gonna "FIX" Washington politics for us!